A Blueprint to Your Winning Mobile App Engagement Strategy
Get ahead in the world of mobile apps with our winning mobile app engagement strategy. Read on to discover the secrets to keeping users hooked on your app.
Why mobile app engagement matters
With over 3.8 billion smartphone users worldwide, it’s no surprise that companies are focusing more on mobile app engagement. If you’re not engaging with your customers on mobile or trying to maximize app marketing success, you’re missing out on a massive opportunity. The ultimate goal is to create a winning mobile app engagement strategy that will help you boost customer engagement and increase retention rates.
Understanding the mobile landscape
Businesses need to adapt to the new reality by creating mobile-friendly content and optimizing their customer journeys for mobile users. Brand presence in a mobile app can provide an environment that provides added value to users. To create a winning mobile app engagement strategy, it’s essential to stay on top of the latest trends in the mobile landscape.
Key mobile app engagement statistics:
- Mobile apps are expected to generate over $935 billion in revenue in 2023
- The Apple App Store has 1.96 million apps available for download
- There are 2.87 million apps available for download on the Google Play Store
- 21% of Millennials open an app 50+ times per day
- 49% of people open an app 11+ times each day
- 70% of all US digital media time comes from mobile apps
- The average smartphone owner uses 10 apps per day and 30 apps each month
Mobile apps make it easy to reach shoppers instantly because push notifications drive 92% of engagement - Eric Netsch, CEO and Co-Founder of Tapcart
With mobile apps becoming increasingly important for brands, offering an app that your audience will enjoy using is important. Today’s consumers have high demands; we lower the barrier to reaching them.
Learn more about:
✅ Mobile app engagement: 8 best practices
✅ Using the 8 best practices to your advantage
✅ The all-in-one platform for mobile app engagement
Visit the full blog and get ahead of the curve:
Mobile App Engagement: A Blueprint to Your Winning Strategy