The token burn of $CRWNY following the migration to Solana, and all the details.
As the developments of the Crowny Platform progress, it is high time to check off one of the most important milestones on the roadmap that’s been there since the very beginning of our journey. Crowny will migrate to Solana and harness the pace, efficiency and scalability of this blockchain to build a revolutionary loyalty & marketing solution.
Token burn details
The $CRWNY token burn was finalized on the 21st of April. On the $CRWNY token’s 1-year anniversary (we launched on April 21st, 2021) we concluded the last part of our migration to Solana. In this article, we will provide you with some context on what a token burn is, what happened during the $CRWNY token burn and what our new total supply is.
- The exact definition of a token burn
- What the token burn means for investors
- Results of the token burn in relation to the Crowny Platform
- Why we burned tokens
- How much was burned compared to the original total supply
- And all other details regarding the $CRWNY token after the burn
Read it all in Crowny’s update on the CRWNY token burn.