Optimizing your customer journey in 2022
Optimize your customer journey to get better results. It sounds so simple, yet it can be such an incredibly difficult thing to do. Depending on the complexity of your ideal customer journey, it could take years to reach a satisfactory level of optimization. We’re here to help.
Understanding your customer’s experiences over every touchpoint with your brand is essential. Specifying a customer journey is very useful and effective to accomplish it.
Optimizing the customer journey
Interactions you have with your customers at any stage in this journey determine the odds of conversion. We’re here to give some tips on where to start with the process.
- Personalization. According to McKinsey, 71% of consumers expect brands to customize their customer interactions.
- Empathy. Make sure to address your customers’ biggest pain, and show them how easy and beautiful their life can be with YOUR solution.
- Be truthful. A Stackla survey (via Business Wire) found that consumers are 2.4 times more likely to say user-generated content (UGC) is authentic compared to branded content. Often, UGC is a consequence of representing your brand as a trustworthy one.
Great brands are like friends — you encounter a huge number of them every day, but you only remember the ones you love. (Luc Speisser, MD Landor)
- Create meeting points. Enhance the discovery phase. With geofencing, you send enticing offers when it matters most.
- Keep consistency. Take control of your customer decision-making journey
- Build confidence by keeping data private. Data privacy should be one of your top priorities, now more than ever.
Curious to know all the details on using these methods?
Read the full article on how to optimize your customer journey in 2022 with Crowny.
Grow your user base. Maximize customer retention. Increase your revenue by rewarding consumers with incentive-driven interactions.